Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Here she is!


Here she is!! Little baby Carlson is on Her way! We will anticipate a bundle of Joy and love on St. Patty's day! Fun to know that Grandma Pat Ostrom will have her first Grandaughter on St. Patty's day!

It's been a long while since a post and there have been lots of good things happening in our home! Thanks for following and I hope to share life, motherhood and fashionable inspiration as the months follow us into Winter! There are so many fun "research" projects I've had on Baby clothes, products and such...you first time mom's know exactly what I'm talking about. We know what we like...and it's all new to us!

 The Nursery inspiration is here! The Dick & Jane fabrics and the Swedish Vintage look give the platform for inspiration for our Swedish Baby Girl's Nursery! I love Hannah Anderson sweaters, tights and cuddle up PJ's..We have had this little sweater in our family. My nephew Emmett wore it on a Christmas that I will never forget! My dear and only sister, Cathi is just the best mom that I have ever known. Truly! It's a Joy to share with her and know that I have the love and support of a fellow sister and mom. We Carlson's are on a new journey and I'm feeling great these days. God is blessing our family with a gift, thanks for reading.


The girls in Dallas! eWomen Network is the most amazing women's organization. Here we are at the Evening of Chocolate Decodance! I had no idea that this was the beginning of the tired prego days. That was some of the last wine I've had in months...oh how I miss that. You can follow my gal pal's April Morse and her amazing journey since this pic on her blog. April was recently on the Nate Purkis show in NYC!!!
Also follow Shannon Crawford (in the middle ) on her journey as she Celebrates..Something to Celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out In Vogue...we appreciate your thoughts!