Friday, September 4, 2009

Got a favorite new Shop!

So...it's a casual Friday for me & I could not have had more fun walking, talking, lunching & shopping! It's new friends, new relationships and having such fun that women especially can walk, talk n' Shop till the day is done! This was one of those days...thanks Jill for the introduction to the amazing vintage world I've now found @ The Red Door in Elk Grove! I can't wait to nest my purchases & see what sorts of gatherings may come in our futures! Great moments were shared & my heart is happier for it!

I love this amazing necklace that has not made it home yet!

Fashionably Yours,
Krista

1 comment:

  1. That is such a wonderful neclace! I had a great time shopping with you! I have finally met my match when it comes to shopping-- you are a GREAT shopping buddy! Can't wait to see what you do with all those great finds!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out In Vogue...we appreciate your thoughts!